Boulder Electric Vehicle's truck – click above to watch the videos after the jump
The first electric motorcycle to become street legal in all of Sweden was constructed earlier this year and it is sweet! Built by Eva Håkansson and her father, Sven, the Electrocat was originally incarnated as a gas-sucking 1990 Cagiva Freccia C12R but now lives on a strict electron-only diet. As she informs us on her webpage dedicated to the bike, the106 lbs of lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries that the 'cat packs beneath its sleek bodywork holds enough energy (4.8 kWh) to carry
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies