It appears the EV Sports Concept HER-02 wasn't the only non-fossil fuel burning vehicle to set a record climbing Pikes Peak last week. Eva Håkansson's ElectroCat, piloted by John Scollon, also successfully completed the course making it the first electric motorcycle to do so. Being the first automatically makes it the fastest, and so the time to beat is now officially set at 16 minutes and 55.849 seconds.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!