In a brief chat with The Telegraph, managing director of Morgan, Charles Morgan, talked about how the tiny UK automaker will navigate the future. Morgan believes that as long as the company can find a way to exploit niche products that the big automakers can't or won't do, and if his firm can be a test bed for new technologies, then there's a way to retain both the Morgan spirit and independence.
Automakers delay the market launch of new products all the time. Particularly small automakers. But most of the time it's because the vehicle just isn't ready, not because they want to make it better than originally envisioned. Yet that's just what's taking place at Morgan.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX