In a brief chat with The Telegraph, managing director of Morgan, Charles Morgan, talked about how the tiny UK automaker will navigate the future. Morgan believes that as long as the company can find a way to exploit niche products that the big automakers can't or won't do, and if his firm can be a test bed for new technologies, then there's a way to retain both the Morgan spirit and independence.
Automakers delay the market launch of new products all the time. Particularly small automakers. But most of the time it's because the vehicle just isn't ready, not because they want to make it better than originally envisioned. Yet that's just what's taking place at Morgan.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!