Automakers delay the market launch of new products all the time. Particularly small automakers. But most of the time it's because the vehicle just isn't ready, not because they want to make it better than originally envisioned. Yet that's just what's taking place at Morgan.
Britain's Autocar has been given a first look at a sketch of Morgan's Eva GT, the coupe that the firm plans to unveil at Pebble Beach this weekend. The details and photo Morgan released earlier this year made it obvious that the Eva GT would be on the modern side, and with this sketch we can amend that to mean and modern. Even allowing for the tendency of sketches to be more aggressive than the genuine item, the Eva GT doesn't look like it'd be out of place in The Joker's garage.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX