When we see an electric Volkswagen Beetle – aka, the Bug – towing the newfangled electric-powered range extender called an ebuggy, we'll be really impressed. In the meantime, we'll have to be satisfied that the Stuttgart-based ebuggy has been feted for its satellite navigation capabilities, according to Hybrid Cars.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX