It's been a while since the Chevy Volt has has a headline-worthy sales month, but with 3,351 units sold in August, General Motors figures now is the time to trumpet how the plug-in hybrid is doing in the marketplace (see press release below). In the US, the Volt had an 18.4 percent increase over August 2012 numbers, and easily beating the Volt's previous best sales month from October 2012, when 2,961 were sold. For the year, the Volt has so far sold 14,994 units, 11.1 percent more than the same
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX