Ford survey finds that electric vehicle owners want a wider-range of uses for their plug-in vehicle smartphone apps and they really love their cars.
- Jon LeSage
- Mar 19, 2013
Japan has been a real test market for electric vehicle ownership, especially for the Nissan Leaf and Mitsubishi i-MiEV. What have EV owners experienced in this market? While about one third are "green enthusiasts" who love the low energy costs and comfortable driving experience, another third say they're not interested in buying one again.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models