Jaguar's design chief Ian Callum talks about the opportunities EVs provide.
- Domenick Yoney
- Jun 12, 2013
It not easy building a true high-performance electric vehicle. Even if money isn't a problem, there is a dearth of component suppliers with the kind of equipment and expertise you would need to succeed. Tesla Motors is unlikely to hand out examples of the secret sauce that gives its Model S Performance 416 horsepower, for example. Similarly, the system that motivates the Mercedes-Benz AMG SLS Electric Drive is jealously guarded and not for sale. Enter Rimac Automobili.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models