I saw a TV commercial last night for the Toyota Highlander hybrid that highlighted the EV Mode button. The commercial was about a new father that constantly woke up the baby with the sound of the car as he arrived home. This problem is solved in the commercial by pressing the EV button, allowing the father to silently park, before walking into his home. The father's efforts are dashed however as the commercial ends with him accidentally fumbling something, making a noise and waking the baby anyw
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies