A compact hybrid Lexus hatchback, that's interesting, right? Well, sure it is, but according to Inside Line, Lexus doesn't think its CT 200h will be charming enough to close the deal with North American buyers. We all hastily clicked on the teaser shot featuring the car's taillamp and badging, and we'll take in the entirety of the CT 200h when the wraps come off at the Geneva Motor Show.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!