You'd expect the European Car of the Year contest to be stacked mainly with European cars, of course, if not cars from around the world that are sold in Europe. But this year, the fight is being waged almost exclusively between European cars that we don't even get on this side of the Atlantic.
It's getting to be that time of the year when jurists select their favorites for the various Car of the Year awards. And so, hot on the heels of the announced list of nominees for the 2010 North American Car and Truck of the Year awards comes the roster of candidates for the 2010 European Car of the Year awards.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX