Driving in Europe is the safest it's been in over 10 years, according to a report from the independent European Transport Safety Council. Fatalities on European Union and Swiss roads fell to around 12,000 in 2012, less than half of the 28,000 deaths in 2001.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
European Roads Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!