Since its introduction, it has been clear that the SAE Combo DC fast charging system (pictured) is contentious. While most public charging network providers are hesitant to take sides and different engineers will tell you why one system is better than the other, the big fight was always between the automakers. On the SAE Combo side are of the format war are, mostly, the German and the US automakers and, on the competing CHAdeMO side are Japanese companies like Nissan and Mitsubishi. Stepping int
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX