It just wouldn't be right for the Geneva Motor Show not to be stocked with exotic concept cars, so this new one from Alfa Romeo and design studio IED should fit right in. Known as the Gloria Concept, the sleek four-door is the result of twenty Master in Transportation Design students at IED, with guidance from Alfa's own Style Center.
European Institute Of Design
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX