The rest of the world's most recent Honda Civic was introduced for 2012, and it looks much the same as the 2014 model Honda will release in January to European and Asian markets. In fact, not much has changed, but a retuned power steering system, revised front and rear damping rates and rear wheel toe and camber adjustments are touted to make the hatchback drive better, World Car Fans reports.
European Honda Civic
Of all the new debuts scheduled for the Frankfurt Motor Show – now less than two weeks away – few will proliferate quite like the new European-market Honda Civic. The Old World version of the new Civic has so far only been teased, but the company's UK competition division has already started work on the racing version that will take on the most famous circuits Great Britain has to offer.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX