Order a new Porsche and you'll be presented with what may seem like an endless list of options. But the one we're looking at today isn't an interior piece covered in leather or the color of the brake calipers. It's European delivery.
Thinking of buying a 2011 Saab? If so, you'll soon have the ability to watch it come together before your eyes; Saab is installing cameras in its Trollhättan factory. Customers will receive text messages with photos of their cars as they reach certain points in the assembly line. Eventually, Saab plans to add a real-time video feed of the cars being built. This sounds way more interesting than most reality television shows.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX