Order a new Porsche and you'll be presented with what may seem like an endless list of options. But the one we're looking at today isn't an interior piece covered in leather or the color of the brake calipers. It's European delivery.
- Jeff Glucker
- Oct 16, 2010
Thinking of buying a 2011 Saab? If so, you'll soon have the ability to watch it come together before your eyes; Saab is installing cameras in its Trollhättan factory. Customers will receive text messages with photos of their cars as they reach certain points in the assembly line. Eventually, Saab plans to add a real-time video feed of the cars being built. This sounds way more interesting than most reality television shows.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models