UK's Liberty Electric Cars, a subsidiary of Green Automotive Company and the same group that brought us the E-Range, has built a fully functional prototype of the odd-looking electric delivery van you see above, succinctly called Deliver. The EV looks futuristic – much more like a concept car than something you'd expect to see the milkman driving – but it has practical elements built in.
We've seen automotive price-fixing scandals in the past, most recently against nine Japanese suppliers that received $740 million in fines from the US Department of Justice. Now the European Union is cracking down hard on the anti-competitive practice. On March 25, its regulators raided several exhaust system suppliers, including one based in the US, and more busts could be on the way.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX