Diesel fuel is finally ready to take over the world. Sort of. Well, at least the friendly skies. Eurocopter, the largest producer of helicopters in the world, has announced plans to introduce a diesel-powered helicopter in a smaller-sized package within the next five years.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX