Conjuring up the always entertaining image of a couple of Bay Area treehuggers going medieval on each other, the debate about whether battery-electric vehicles have priority over plug-in hybrids at publicly accessible charging stations went wide this week. The incident was kicked off when a group of ChargePoint stations in San Francisco were recently commandeered by a fleet of Ford Fusion Energi PHEVs. The incident was relayed via a Reddit post by a rather annoyed BMW ActiveE driver who said tha
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!