Brazil's ethanol prices have soared to levels rarely seen, rising 65 percent over last month's prices and hitting $6.31 a gallon, more than double the amount the biofuel was selling for during this same time last year. Since Brazil blends its gasoline with a mandated 25 percent ethanol, the rising cost of the biofuel can significantly affect pump prices.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Ethanol Brazil Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!