Bentley Continental Supersports - Click above for high-res image gallery
Admittedly, there isn't much saving of the earth that's going to be done with a 630-horsepower twin-turbo 12-cylinder behemoth of a powerplant, but you've still got to give credit to Bentley for massaging another 30 horses from its already massively powerful W12 engine. We've taken a long look at ethanol as a fuel for performance in the past, and this new Bentley is sure to bring the issue back to the fore when it's released at the Geneva Motor Show next month.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX