Honda sent the Civic Type R on a campaign to set front-drive lap records at five European Grand Prix circuits.
Some concept cars are purely for show, but some are built to go. GM Europe took the latter a step further by putting their striking and exciting Chevrolet WTCC Ultra concept to the test on the track. The concept race car made its debut at the Paris Motor Show and is scheduled to make an appearance at the Beijing show later this month. So in between, the Chevy boys took the opportunity to put the car through the paces at Estoril in Portugal.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX