In 2000, the Toyota Estima Hybrid became the first minivan to ever sport the advanced new powertrain technology. Yesterday, Toyota released the fully redesigned version of this family-hauling green machine. Like its predecessor, the new Estima is propelled by the company's Toyota Hybrid System II (THS II) with E-Four. That's a fancy way of saying it has Toyota's proven hybrid system paired with electronic four-wheel-drive. It has the capability to run in all-electric mode under the proper condit
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies