For an episode of the show Police Interceptors, which airs on channel five in Britain, the producers wanted to recreate a police chase. But instead of throwing together some archive clips and fast-cut footage of police cars caroming through empty streets, the show gave presenter Natalie Pinkham (right) a Lamborghini and told her to take off. Then the Essex police gave Pinkham a 20-minute head start and they took off after her – speeding, blue lights flashing, the works.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Essex Police Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!