As the movie awards season kicks into high gear, Nissan design chief Shiro Nakamura appears to be implying that his company's electric-vehicle design prospects are about to go from Philomena into The Wolf of Wall Street territory.
Despite three months of downward-trending Leaf sales, Nissan is still bullish on rolling out more electric vehicles. We know that Renault-Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn has said he wants to bring at least three and more likely four Nissan EVs to market in the U.S. in the next few years. Automotive News has an article about what these four vehicles may be. Actually, the question is about what the fourth one will be, since we already know that the Leaf will be joined by an Infiniti luxury electric vehicl
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!