As the movie awards season kicks into high gear, Nissan design chief Shiro Nakamura appears to be implying that his company's electric-vehicle design prospects are about to go from Philomena into The Wolf of Wall Street territory.
Despite three months of downward-trending Leaf sales, Nissan is still bullish on rolling out more electric vehicles. We know that Renault-Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn has said he wants to bring at least three and more likely four Nissan EVs to market in the U.S. in the next few years. Automotive News has an article about what these four vehicles may be. Actually, the question is about what the fourth one will be, since we already know that the Leaf will be joined by an Infiniti luxury electric vehicl
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX