Yesterday Suzuki announced that a refreshed Japanese-market Suzuki Escudo will bow for 2013, sporting a new front fascia and wheels and dropping its rear spare tire carrier, among other tweaks. Suzuki's American PR staff has confirmed to Autoblog that we will be getting some of the updates here as well, in the form of a facelifted 2013 Suzuki Grand Vitara.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!