1.5- and 2.0-liter motors both have fuel-saving system that shuts down engine when car is idle.
- AOL Autos Staff
- May 9, 2014
Ford is recalling more than 692,000 Escape small SUVs and C-Max gas-electric hybrids in North America to fix two safety problems.
- Peter Bigelow
- Nov 27, 2013
One of Ford Motor Company's most popular vehicles may also be one of its most troubled. The company announced two more recalls Tuesday of its 2013 Ford Escape.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models