The Florentine sports car builder Ermini is making its grand return to the public eye with the Seiottosei Barchetta at the Geneva Motor Show, after about 50 years of being gone. Its latest model blends an old-school philosophy with modern styling.
Ermini is a sports-car maker out of Florence, Italy that the world hasn't heard much from for half a century, until news of a possible Barchetta Sport roadster cropped up last year. Then, we'd speculated that the Guilio Cappellini-penned car might eventually hit the road with a small-displacement, high-output powerplant, and a very low curb weight.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!