You've got to hand it to Erik Buell. The man was dealt a very bad hand by his ex-employers at Harley-Davidson, but Buell decided to take a bowl of lemons and make some tasty lemonade. The first batch of sweet citrusy goodness came as Buell formed his eponymous racing team, but it seems 'ol Erik has bigger and better things up his sleeves.
It's only been a few months since Harley-Davidson officially announced the demise of Buell, but the gang at Erik Buell Racing weren't comfortable hanging up their leathers just yet. In fact, the newly-released 1190RR may be the first time we get to see the team really show off without any higher-ups to please.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies