The infamous Dakar Rally has claimed the life of another participant. 50-year-old Eric Palante of Belgium was killed while traversing the fifth stage of the cross-country race via motorcycle. Organizers grew concerned earlier Friday after he hadn't finished the leg, which most racers had completed on Thursday. They found his body on the course.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX