A few months ago a mystery Ferrari was photographed in a London dealership with various sources all but confirming it was a one-off creation built for musician Eric Clapton. Now Ferrari has made it official, formally unveiling the car named SP12 EC.
You'd expect someone with a nickname like "hotshoe" or "leadfoot" to be behind the wheel of a Ferrari. "Slowhand" less so, but that's the nickname of one Eric Clapton, who in addition to being one of the most highly acclaimed rock and blues guitarists of all time also happens to be a huge nut for the Prancing Horse marque. In fact, Clapton is understood to have swung by Maranello a couple of years back, where he presumably got the reddest of red carpet treatments while placing an order for a cus
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX