It's been a while since we've seen exciting wheel-to-wheel electric motorcycle road-racing action, but we're glad to say the drought has ended. It was just one simple camera attached to the Brammo Empulse R ridden by Ricky Orlando, but it captured an epic battle that played out on the asphalt of Sonoma Raceway during the fourth round of the newly-founded eMotoRacing series.
After holding two separate electric motorcycle racing championships over the past three years, the FIM ePower and TTXGP championships have finally come together to create one high-level series – the eRoad Racing World Cup – and, it's already started racing. Two weeks ago, the European season first twisted its throttle in Valencia, Spain, while this past weekend saw the North American season kick off at the biggest and baddest motorcycle racing event of the year; MotoGP weekend at Maz
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX