Ford has announced the improvement of the C-Max natural gas storage capacity up to 107 liters (about 18kg of Compressed Natural Gas), which allows the car run for up to 300 km (200 miles) on a single tank. If you add the 55 liters of the regular gasoline deposit, the range comes up to 720 km (420 miles).
- Xavier Navarro
- Jun 22, 2007
Compressed Natural Gas, CNG, is currently widely used in some cities (such as Paris or Barcelona) to power public buses. Natural gas burns very clean and, although it still pollutes with CO2, it avoids the most of the rest of nasty by-products that come out of the tailpipe.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models