During an event in Ann Arbor, Michigan today, Hyundai officials confirmed that the updated 2014 Equus sedan, which goes on sale this week, will be priced from $61,000, *not including $920 for destination. That price is for the base-level Signature version; the upgraded Ultimate trim will carry a base MSRP of $68,000. Both prices represent a $1,750 increase over the 2013 model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX