click to see a larger image of the Outdoor and more from Peugeot
Unveiling the C-Métisse concept car is not enough green for PSA Peugeot Citroën at this fall's Paris Motor Show. The company will also unveil the 207 Epure Coupé/Cabriolet concept car, which is a new fuel-cell hybrid that uses a fuel-cell stack developed in part by PSA, according to Green Car Congress. The stack in the 207 Epure, called GENEPAC (GENérateur Electrique à Pile A Combustible), was developed with the help of the French CEA (Commissariat à l'Ene
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies