Last week, we learned that Carrie's survived the massive explosion, that her dad is Shaft, and that she's not good to go for field ops any more. Exit Carrie. Then, later, Bruce Davison bought the farm in an offscreen plane crash . This would appear to leave the option open for him to pull a Tony Almeida and resurface, except that we know NBC canned him. Tonight, we get the KITT vs. KARR showdown. Oh, and Torres is gonna die, I think. It should be both awful and awesome.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX