Updates on the current condition of Michael Schumacher remain few and far between, but at last word, the seven-time Formula One World Champion is still in a medically induced coma due to an epidural hematoma he suffered as a result of his recent ski accident. Robin Warner (above), road test editor at Road & Track, suffered a similar head trauma following a 38-foot fall during an SRT Viper vs. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG photo shoot last February.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX