Updates on the current condition of Michael Schumacher remain few and far between, but at last word, the seven-time Formula One World Champion is still in a medically induced coma due to an epidural hematoma he suffered as a result of his recent ski accident. Robin Warner (above), road test editor at Road & Track, suffered a similar head trauma following a 38-foot fall during an SRT Viper vs. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG photo shoot last February.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!