It's frustrating when your car won't start. It's doubly frustrating when it's due to a battery issue and triply troubling when you don't have a set of jumper cables handy. Provided you own a car with a manual transmission, though, push- or pull-starting is a last-ditch tactic for when you absolutely have to get going.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX