Back in March, the EPA announced a grant of $5 million for midwest clean diesel projects. One of you called that a "token effort." Fair enough. What do you say to almost $50 million?
Epa Clean Diesel
The EPA's Midwest Clean Diesel Initiative has got some money for you. Well, if you're involved in finding ways to reduce emissions produced by diesel engines, it does. Since diesel engines are found in so many applications, it's nice to see that the EPA will consider ways to clean up not only buses and trucks, but also "marine engines, locomotives and non-road engines or vehicles."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies