Reporting sales-weighted Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) on a monthly basis is apparently too confusing for consumers. Therefore, Hyundai has to decided to add in some more accurate fuel economy numbers to the monthly mix.
Epa Window Sticker
Within hours of posting on the Tesla Roadster's official EPA rating and emphatically pointing out that no production vehicle beat the Roadster's EPA-assigned 111 MPGe rating, along came an automobile that knocked the Roadster from its number one spot. It was bound to happen, right?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX