In June, Honda will launch its new Accord Hybrid sedan in Japan, and claims it will get 29 kilometers per liter of gasoline, or the equivalent of 68 miles per gallon. It will beat out all other Hondas in mileage, and will outpace the 23.4 km per liter and 23.2 km per liter ratings that Toyota's Camry and Crown hybrids get respectively, according to the Nikkei.
Epa Mileage Ratings
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Epa Mileage Ratings Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!