In June, Honda will launch its new Accord Hybrid sedan in Japan, and claims it will get 29 kilometers per liter of gasoline, or the equivalent of 68 miles per gallon. It will beat out all other Hondas in mileage, and will outpace the 23.4 km per liter and 23.2 km per liter ratings that Toyota's Camry and Crown hybrids get respectively, according to the Nikkei.
Epa Mileage Ratings
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX