Zero Motorcycles DS - Click above for high-res image gallery
Epa Certificate Of Conformity
We got a note from Xtreme Green Vehicles last week announcing that their X Rider was the first electric motorcycle to receive a Certificate of Conformity from the EPA. We thought this was unusual, since X Rider is not the only ebike available (see Zero X and Brammo for two examples), but it turns out to be accurate.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX