Last year, Drive eO sent its PP01 electric supercar up Pikes Peak in the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb - well, part-way up. Driver Janis Horeliks wasn't injured in the crash that ended his run near the Halfway Picnic Grounds. This year, the Latvian team will return to Colorado race again with a Tesla Roadster chassis in the Electric Modified division on Sunday, June 29.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX