We spoke to organizers of the "Runway for Life" benefit for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital over the weekend to get an update on the Enzo auction, and it's safe to say that the car did its job. According to our source, the Enzo sold for $1,150,000 to Luxury Motors, a dealership located in Downer's Grove, Illinois.
An anonymous and very generous benefactor has donated a Ferrari Enzo to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. The car, a US-spec 2003 model, will be auctioned off on Friday, September 15 at the annual "Runway for Life" event, a star-studded celebrity fashion gala taking place at the Beverly Hilton. Naturally, all paperwork, bespoke luggage, etc. is included with the supercar, which has a mere 1,300 miles on the odometer. It's red, of course.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies