Remember Dietrich? He was the mystery German man Stefan Eriksson first said was driving that Ferrari Enzo last year when it crashed. After Eriksson admitted to being the driver, Eriksson said he must have fabricated Dietrich due to the blackout he suffered after the crash.
After turning down a plea deal that would have resulted in his serving just 28 months in jail, Bo Stefan Eriksson pleaded no contest in L.A. Superior Court today. The charge he was addressing however, was not grand theft, embezzlement or the firearms possession charges he still faces, but rather the drunk driving charge that was part of the list of offenses he was cited for after his Malibu crash of a Ferrari Enzo. "We want to fight the battle where the battle is. It makes no sense to chase wind
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies