Enzo Ferrari was one of the 20th century's racing icons, and on the 116th birthday of its founder, Ferrari opened a lavish new wing of the Enzo Ferrari Museum in Modena, Italy. The new hall is shaped like the hood of a '50s Ferrari racer on the outside and contains a century's worth of the brand's history inside. Ferrari Chairman Luca di Montezemolo and Enzo's son, Piero Ferrari, dedicated the new building on February 18.
Enzo Ferrari Museum
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX