Click above to watch the video
Regular readers of our site are already familiar with the ENV, the first motorcycle that is fueled by hydrogen. This vehicle has been around in prototype stage for along time, and has been test ridden to death, so I won't go into any details. The general story is this: about 100 miles at 50 miles per hour on electricity generated by the hydrogen fuel cell.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies