More spy shots are emerging of Hyundai's upcoming rear-wheel drive large sedan, the Equus. Likely to be renamed before it goes on sale here in the U.S., the Equus sports a 116-inch wheelbase, more than half a foot longer than the Azera's 109.4-inch wheelbase. The Equus will likely not replace the Azera, but slot in the lineup above it where it will go head-to-head with the likes of Infiniti, BMW and even Mercedes. Hyundai could use its 3.8-liter V6 to power the Equus, but also may opt for a V8 t
Entry Level Luxury
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Entry Level Luxury Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!