Many have climbed New Hampshire's Mount Washington, and have the bumper sticker to prove it. Few, though, have scaled its majestic heights quite as quickly as Tim O'Neil recently did in the EVSR (electric vehicle sports racer) from Entropy Racing.
Sure, we're seeing electric racing catch on with the likes of Formula E racing and it promises to be exciting to watch. But what about the rest of us who would like to get behind the wheel of an EV racer, but lack the necessary funds or skills to compete on the global stage? That's where Entropy Racing's Electric Vehicle Sports Racer (EVSR) steps in.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX