Many have climbed New Hampshire's Mount Washington, and have the bumper sticker to prove it. Few, though, have scaled its majestic heights quite as quickly as Tim O'Neil recently did in the EVSR (electric vehicle sports racer) from Entropy Racing.
- John Beltz Snyder
- Jun 10, 2014
Sure, we're seeing electric racing catch on with the likes of Formula E racing and it promises to be exciting to watch. But what about the rest of us who would like to get behind the wheel of an EV racer, but lack the necessary funds or skills to compete on the global stage? That's where Entropy Racing's Electric Vehicle Sports Racer (EVSR) steps in.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models