Volkswagen and environmental regulators can't come to terms on a fix for the automaker's emissions cheating diesel engines, according to a company insider.
Enivronmental Protection Agency
Today, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce's and the National Automobile Dealers Association's (NADA) challenge to California's rules that limit vehicle emissions was dismissed by a federal appeals court in Washington, D.C. The reason? The court stated (pdf) that it had no jurisdiction to rule over the case.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX